Kirkland Lake Non Profit Housing Corporation is a Municipal Not-for profit housing provider incorporated in October 1987. The objective of the Corporation is to provide safe and affordable housing primarily to persons of low or modest incomes. Approximately 80% of the Non-Profit tenants pay rent geared to their income and the remaining 20% pay market rents.

The Corporation is run by a Board of 7 Directors. All 7 directors are community volunteers. Anyone wishing to sit on the Board may submit a letter of interest to the KLNPH Board Chair and will be considered for future vacancies.

The District of Timiskaming Social Services Administration Board (DTSSAB) governs KLNPH regarding all Social Housing Legislation and administers the funding on behalf of the Municipality and the Province.

Kirkland Lake Non Profit Housing Corporation located at 100-60 Fifth Street Fifth Street, Kirkland Lake, Ont., P2N 3P7
Ph 705-568-6688 Fax 866-568-8842 E-mail: klnph@ntl.sympatico.ca